Disney Getaway Blast

Image result for disney getaway blast"




At the end of January 2020, a new Disney mobile game was released.  Disney Getaway Blast is a bubble-pop style game involving various Disney characters reconstructing a tropical island.

The player starts, as is often the case, with Mickey Mouse and works through a number of levels to learn the basic mechanics of the game.  A storyline is followed but to progress through this, the player must earn stars by completing levels.  Gathering various items from these levels allows success.

Mickey has a special power - whistling to remove items - which he is able to use every now and again when it has charged.

Working through the levels not only allows the player to progress through the story (which basically consists of Mickey renovating a building on the island) but also to gain new characters.  The next character added to your roster is Minnie Mouse, again with her own power - placing love hearts on the gameboard (which is very similar to her Emoji Blitz power).

I have only been playing this game for a couple of days and will return to it when I reach relevant films in my marathon, but so far I have added a summer-clother Minnie, Anna, Pluto, Lumiere and Donald Duck to my collection and I am currently working towards gaining the Genie.

Although not quite as addictive as Emoji Blitz, this is a fun game I can see me playing for a while yet.

Comments

Popular Posts